Directing/vision mixing One of the first workshops we had as a live unit was the vision mixing and directing workshop led by JG. A black magic vision mixer, a television screen, and three cameras were used in this experiment. JG demonstrated how live television works during this workshop, as the majority of us had never seen it before. JG demonstrated briefly how the director communicates with the vision mixer operator and how everything appears on the screen. Following that, everyone had the opportunity to try their hand at directing, vision mixing, being one of the three cameras, or even being a stand in. I didn't get a chance to direct the vision mixing that day because I was mostly on camera. However, observing the entire process was very interesting to me. Being on camera was very interesting because you always had to be on it when the director called out shots. Even though I didn't get to direct that day, I was given the opportunity to do so later in the project when we ...
Comments
Post a Comment